Job Board Powered by Behance
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN AWARD WINNING CUSTOM RUG/PILLOW DESIGN AND DISRIBTION COMPANY AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER? IF THIS IS YOU, LOLOI RUGS IS LOOK FOR FULL-TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNERS TO JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING MARKETING TEAM.
Loloi Rugs is seeking a talented, hard-working Graphic Designers to work within our marketing department. The candidate will be involved in projects that include key brand, business, and merchandising initiatives from conception to completion.
Founded in 2004, Loloi Rugs is a young, family-owned company that designs truly original rugs and pillows for the trade. With all due respect to playing by the rules, sometimes you have got to push boundaries and create a style all your own. That's what we do with every forward-looking collection we create. Whether the style is cool and contemporary or elegant and traditional, the common thread in all our products is ingenuity.
Our novel design style works in tandem with an old-school approach to treating our loyal customers - with fairness and transparency. This winning combination has augmented our position as the rug industry's most preferred and trusted vendor, all while maintaining a pattern of distinction.
• Collaborate regularly with upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the Loloi Rugs brand.
• Design beautiful email campaigns, print and online advertorial campaigns, and product labels.
• Ensure work is done timely and within budget.
• Help design annual catalog from conception to completion.
• Correspond regularly with suppliers and editors to meet deadlines for projects and advertorial content.
• Minimum BFA in Graphic Design. Experience/education in photography is not a requirement, but is considered a huge plus.
• Willingness to work extra hours or weekends if needed
• Skilled and passionate in the areas of typography, color, layout, and composition.
• Knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Highly proficient in Adobe CS Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom.
• Extremely organized, efficient, and self-motivated, and detail oriented; ability to proofread accurately
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Effective communication skills
• Ability and willingness to multi-task prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
Wage & Benefits
We offer full health, dental, and vision benefits to our full-time employees after a 90 day orientation period. Hourly wage it to be determined during interview process.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter and work portfolio to email@example.com. In your cover letter, list expected hourly wage, available start date and your two favorite brands from a design perspective with reasons why.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We also maintain a drug-free Workplace.