Job Board Powered by Behance
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN AWARD WINNING CUSTOM RUG/PILLOW DESIGN AND DISRIBTION COMPANY AS A PHOTOGRAPHER? IF THIS IS YOU, LOLOI RUGS IS LOOK FOR FULL-TIME PHOTOGRAPHERS TO JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING MARKETING TEAM.
Loloi Rugs is seeking a talented and diligent full-time photographer. At our company, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with a motivated team of three graphic designers, one other photographer, and one marketing executive on a daily basis. The hours are Monday- Friday 9am - 6pm with overtime around 4-5 hours a week. We’re on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and modern approach to home decorating.
Founded in 2004, Loloi Rugs is a young, family-owned company that designs truly original rugs and pillows for the trade. With all due respect to playing by the rules, sometimes you have got to push boundaries and create a style all your own. That's what we do with every forward-looking collection we create. Whether the style is cool and contemporary or elegant and traditional, the common thread in all our products is ingenuity.
Our novel design style works in tandem with an old-school approach to treating our loyal customers - with fairness and transparency. This winning combination has augmented our position as the rug industry's most preferred and trusted vendor, all while maintaining a pattern of distinction.
• Collaborate regularly with marketing team and upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the Loloi Rugs brand.
• Photograph rugs within studio for placement on our web site, industry publications, email campaigns, annual catalog, brochures, advertising, and more.
• Photo Editing—including color correcting RAW files in Light room and retouching in Photoshop
• Working with the team to maintain our inventory of photo assets. Organizing and executing photo shoots on house locations. Communicating regularly with other departments on the status of photography projects.
• BFA in Photography with 1-2 years of experience in photography.
• Skilled and passionate about learning product and editorial photography
• A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Ability and willingness to multi-task prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
• Ridiculously organized and deadline oriented.
• Positive and upbeat attitude.
Salary and Benefits
We offer full health, dental, and vision benefits to our full-time employees the month following the 90th day of employment. Hourly wage will be determined during interview process.
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your cover letter explain why you’re qualified for the position, what your hourly wage requirements are, and your available start date.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We also maintain a drug-free Workplace.