Job Board Powered by Behance
BASIC is a full-service creative agency that crafts brand experiences for forward thinking clients. We don’t specialize in any single “category”, instead we focus on helping brands connect with people. We do this through strategy, design, interaction, motion, film, coding, parties, high-fives, and copious amounts of energy drinks.
We work with Playstation, REI, Hyundai, Flud, Ubisoft, the San Diego Chargers and other category leading brands. We also work with some of the largest and most innovative advertising and retail agencies in the world so we have a very diverse client and project mix.
What We Need
We’re currently looking for a talented creative to come and work with us in beautiful San Diego. This “special” someone needs to have some major mouse to monitor skills across all modern methods with a deep passion for ideation and strategy. The person we are seeking will help create engaging digital experiences and brand systems. They will also need to contribute to our concepting, campaign development and overall growth of the agency. Basically, we're looking for someone that loves what they do and wants to do it with like-minded people.
What You Need
- An awesome portfolio
- 5+ years of helping clients grow their business
- A witty, clever, and strategic mind
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- An understanding for print / web production and the ability to see jobs through
- An open mind and "can do" attitude when it comes to drilling down into production
- You need to be highly motivated and fun to be around (collaborative)
- Strong communication skills and that doesn’t mean strictly “talking”
- An understanding for modern marketing
- An understanding for the web and all its fancy new “tricks”
- 3D, After Effects, or video editing experience is a major plus.
What We Offer
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401K)
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Beer from our bar
- Amazing clients to work with
- An amazing work environment in the heart of San Diego (right next to Petco Park)