Job Board Powered by Behance
140 Proof is a high-growth technology company in San Francisco that works with app developers to run targeted ads based on the Interest Graph. Our marketing team plans to launch a number of videos, interactive infographics, blog posts, and conference fliers. Our previous junior designers now either work at Facebook, the hottest company on earth, and/or have started their own startups and design agencies.
140 Proof makes ads relevant by understanding how consumers share their interests online. By interpreting and mapping the Blended Interest Graph, 140 Proof matches people with relevant messages about things they like.
Brand advertisers and major media companies trust 140 Proof and its partner network to deliver powerful social advertising at scale. And because social ads powered by the interest graph perform better than display and search ads, popular app developers across the social ecosystem entrust 140 Proof to generate their revenue streams.
140 Proof and its patent-pending interest graph targeting algorithm is backed by Founders Fund, BlueRun Ventures, and SV Angel, the investors behind Facebook, PayPal, and Twitter.
Our customers include hundreds of market innovators like FedEx, Google, CBS Sports, Infiniti, Groupon, Best Buy, and over 2,000 startups and small businesses.
Our advisors include heavy hitters like Ron Conway, Chad Stoller (inventor of FourSquare’s “Mayors”), and Buzz Andersen, lead iPhone developer for Square and Director of Mobile at Tumblr.
And online portfolio at Carbonmade, Behance, Dribbble, Illustration skills a plus
This position is being sought for San Francisco.
- Help produce business documentation, slides, graphs, tables, manuals
- Take photos, shoot videos, edit and design animations to help communicate our value
- Develop, distribute, and enforce consistent brand guidelines across web and print
- Participate in ideation, sketching, and planning of content
- Develop re-usable design templates for Keynote, fliers, posters, and the web
- Work with the founders and the engineering team to develop and protect the brand identity
- Gather research from customers, users, and the competition
- Great design skills
- Facility with Photoshop, Illustrator, and motion graphics software
- Great communication skills
- Interest in digital advertising and new technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-starter, super-hard worker, independent thinker
What You’ll Get:
- A pivotal role in scaling the company's success and creating and developing a brand
- Exposure to all aspects of a startup, from board meetings to bounce houses
- A deep sense of accomplishment and ownership
- Freedom from micro-management and other forms of corporate oppression
- A healthy chunk of money in your bank account twice a month
- A generous slice of the company
- Free snacks, soda, beer, team dinners, and a full-sized NBA regulation hoop to work it off
- A great location in South Park next to the best micro-brewery in SF (21st Amendment!)