Job Board Powered by Behance
Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Mid-Level Designer, Freelance to Full-time
Montaag is a burgeoning design studio in Berkeley, built from a diverse team of creatives, each with a unique range of experience.
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer to help with print, web and branding projects for clients, as well as internal design needs. The graphic designer will be expected to participate in client meetings, aid in the management of projects, and contribute during early ideation phases of projects.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe software, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint preferable
• Several years experience in both print and web/mobile, packaging
• Creative, problem solver, organized, works well independently and collaboratively
• Knowledgeable in pre-press and file preparation
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle volume / manage own work flow and meet deadlines
Must be local (San Francisco Bay Area).
Compensation commensurates with experience.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and link to portfolio (or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Montaag!