Job Board Powered by Behance
Digital Design at PropertyHub
Please note: only UK/London based designers should applyWant to be part of building the next generation of technology for landlords and property developers? We’re a small and passionate team working hard to revolutionise property management by using innovative technology to make a substantial impact in this sector.
We take design seriously and consider it a crucial element in our service offering. Working closely with the CEO and operations director your design skills will initially be focused on a property letting and management platform.
The majority of the platform’s features and functionality have been defined – the remaining ingredient is design and branding. You would be given a lot of creative freedom to express and develop your ideas when creating the platform.
- Define and create our corporate identity
- Conceptualise, design, and develop the user interface/user experience as well as the overall look and feel of the complete platform(s)
- Create site graphics to explain service offerings and processes
- Logo and icon design
- 2+ years of web design experience
- Experience in UX/UI design in a web and/or mobile application context
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, colour, iconography and layout
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Illustrator in particular
- Ability to work with constructive criticism and iterations as well as adhere to deadlines
- A strong, clean design aesthetic and an eye for detail
- High level of self-motivation and an independent, structured and result-oriented work ethic
All applications must be submitted with a strong portfolio in order to be considered.