Job Board Powered by Behance
User Experience Designer (Contract)
Adobe's Experience Design team for Lightroom is looking for a motivated, creative, User Experience Designer who shares our passions for design, photography, and the urge to make forward-looking creative tools for real people. In this role you will be tasked with nurturing and evolving Lightroom's unique user experience; and working with the Lightroom team to design new features, interactions, and visuals for new releases of this award winning application.
You may be the designer we're looking for if…
* you believe in contributing to things bigger than yourself.
* you are a craftsman who sweats every detail, no matter how small.
* you love simplicity, but are not simplistic.
* you can work in stressful situations without becoming stressed.
* you like working in a group of smart, motivated people aligned on a mission.
What we are looking for...
* Expert knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop, and some facility with other Adobe products.
* Both interaction and visual design expertise, in both desktop and mobile/tablet contexts.
* Some motion prototyping ability, for rapid test-and-learn prototyping of interactions and workflows.
* 3-5 years experience or more.
* Ability to clearly articulate your ideas: in writing, in pixels, and verbally, as needed.
* Able to innovate when needed; identify and leverage appropriate conventional solutions when needed; and having the wisdom to know the difference.
* Ability to work successfully with individuals across multiple disciplines including design, engineering, marketing, branding, upper management, and more.
* Ongoing awareness of software industry and design & photographic trends and state of play .
* Work onsite at our development office located in Arden Hills, MN, just north of Minneapolis.
* Travel periodically as needed to San Francisco and our other Adobe offices worldwide.