Job Board Powered by Behance
WeWork empowers entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed by providing a collaborative community and services that allow them to focus their energy on growing their business.
We’re looking for a passionate and talented UX/UI Designer to work with our internal Development Team and Designers on building cutting edge digital products to help our members become more successful.
Our communities come alive through vibrant and inspiring design and our digital initiatives are an extension of that. We are looking for someone that is versatile, adventurous, and a hustler that loves to see projects through - from conception to completion.
- Conceptualizing, wireframing, and executing new and existing features for our core products
- Create designs for our mobile, desktop, and other platforms that help our members become more successful.
- Ability to negotiate and articulate the "why" of design decisions. You'll need to convince, to disagree confidently, take and give straightforward criticism.
- Skills in applying user-centred design principles
- Should have an excellent eye for design and brand consistency (You should know great UX/UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great).
- Listen to users, identify their needs, and respond to how they act
- Innovate new brand concepts and collaborate with our existing designers to take the WeWork digital brand to the next level
Who you are:
- Creative, adventurous, and hungry
- Extremely detail oriented and passionate about putting out the absolute best work
- Great at managing productivity and your own projects
- You have impeccable taste in all things design
- Great sense of humor
- You live and breathe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Obsessive about good typography. Comic Sans and Papyrus are your mortal enemies.
- Experience in layout and color theory
- Love reading and learning about current trends in design
- Experience in Android or After Effects a plus!
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the design field
- Join a startup company that is growing quickly and expanding to many new markets in the U.S. and around the world
- Work with an amazing in-house team - but also become part of a community of thousands of innovative, creative, and inspiring entrepreneurs
- Incredible employee team-building events like the WeWork Ski Trip, WeWork Summer Camp, and Monday night speakers
- Employee benefits package that includes Health/Vision/Dental
- WeWork Member benefits like Zipcar discount, hotel discounts, gym membership discount and others