Job Board Powered by Behance
As Senior UX Designer, you would join the Adobe.com team to help further our mission for simplicity, beauty, clarity and cohesive storytelling around Adobe's growing product offerings. You'll work with visual designers, strategists, copywriters and be responsible for bringing great interaction design and information architecture chops to a highly collaborative team. We work in a varying documentation model, creating whatever is needed or working real-time when formal docs get in the way. Wireframes, interaction design patterns, site maps, navigation models, content models, clickable prototypes are all needed in your repetroire. The design solutions you create will help addressing the needs of our users and help the team drive the goals of the business. A firm understanding of user-centered design principles and processes, responsive design principles and familiarity with the latest innovations in web design standards and innovations will be critical to your success. This role is a contract position to start, but contract-to-hire is a possiblity as well.
- Create interaction design and information architecture solutions for marketing and ecommerce websites
- Understand the needs, tasks, and goals of a diverse set of users and translate them into easily accessible and discoverable interactions models
- Work closely with product, marketing, brand, design and engineering teams worldwide to translate business requirements into meaningful experiences
- Facilitate stakeholder interviews, soliciting relevant information, and understanding business and marketing objectivese
- Lead and/or participate in imewmersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
- Work across a variety of simultaneous projects
Sorry, no recruiting agencies, please. Local folks only as this is an on-site role.
- Demonstrated ability to develop big and small ideas for improved user task completion, product offering comprehension and Adobe brand expression and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative and distributed environment
- Strong and diverse portfolio of work demonstrating your experience and skill set along with mix of industry and project types including examples from ecommerce sites, web apps, mobile apps and/or marketing sites
- High familiarity with web development concepts, functionality, processes and implementation
- Strong mobile and tablet experience required to create smart, responsive solutions
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity matched only by your desire to organize, untangle, and simplify it.
- Strong familiarity and experience with both consumer and business to business facing software & sites
- Experience collaborating with research and optimization teams to continuously get a better understanding of customers and their needs
- Demonstrated ability to design experiments to measure design performance
- Demonstrated skills using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions
- Understanding of the implications of search and SEO on design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Creative tactics for managing multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- 6-8 years experience as an interaction designer, information architect, or user experience designer.
- Degree in a design-related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Library Science, Cognitive Psychology, or Graphic Design preferred
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, as well as the Office and business productivity apps
- Experience and familiarity with current web technology capabilities: CSS3, HTML5, responsive design, cross-device considerations
- Thorough background in usability and user experience best practices and methodologies