Job Board Powered by Behance
Overview: ZOOM Marketing is seeking a versatile graphic designer who can help ZOOM tell stories visually across mediums. Bring your expertise in the latest design and technology trends and contribute big ideas in a small team. Please apply by following the instructions below. This job is a full time job and candidates must be able to interview in person in Palo Alto, CA. No Freelancers, please!
Key responsibilities: Drive ZOOM's brand identity via its web site and other marketing and sales initiatives. Assist with visual deliverables for clients.
· Web: Maintain ZOOM’s website with regular content updates, including ability to design and program changes; recommend and implement new approaches to presenting and delivering content online, including web surveys. Produce ZOOM’s e-newsletter, The Buzz.
· Presentations: Support ZOOM team on client PowerPoint presentations with custom graphics, as needed, and quality review. Recommend new and exciting ways to engage prospects and customers.
· Infographics and Illustration: Create infographics for various communications, illustrate comics and develop other interesting ways to communicate.
· Video: Shoot, edit and produce client testimonial videos and prepare them for online distribution. Edit focus group videos for client presentations.
· Marketing and Social Media: Help market ZOOM and maintain its brand. Create conceptual design elements and maintain a graphics library. Drive all marketing efforts for ZOOM, including annual sponsorship of the Stanford Spring Smash. Contribute creative ideas to nurture and build social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook. Design online surveys in Survey Monkey and other platforms.
· At least three years of professional experience designing websites, presentations, and producing video and print design
· BA in graphic design or related field preferred
· Thorough knowledge of the latest visual design principles and technologies
· Ability to convey humor in design
· Team player who is organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, deadline-oriented and effective at communicating
· Loves dogs
· Please email a cover letter and online portfolio to email@example.com that highlights:
- Your Point That Matters and explanation for why you are the right person for the job
- Your opinion of our website and how you would improve it.
- Your experience designing and producing websites, video, presentations and more, including one example that showcases design with a sense of humor
- Your salary requirements
- Your availability
About ZOOM Marketing:
ZOOM Marketing helps high tech companies gain leadership through business-driven positioning, differentiation and The Point That Matters. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Palo Alto, near CalTrain. We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, a casual office environment, opportunity