Job Board Powered by Behance
Sr. UI / UX Designer
Over 3,000 boards and 64,000 individual directors, executives and board teams worldwide rely on Diligent to speed and simplify how board materials are produced, delivered and reviewed. Providing the world’s most widely used secure board portal on mobile devices and the web, Diligent has pioneered ease of use, stringent security, and superior training and support. Our ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 placing us among the fastest-growing technology companies in America.
Diligent is looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. This is a strategic hybrid UI/UX role that calls upon both types of experience. We are looking for that talented candidate who can develop design strategies from concept to completion and carry out implementation in conjunction with our New Zealand-based development team.
You will understand our industry and its users, and have a keen sense of design through Lean UX within an Agile Environment. You should have varied experience that includes being able to take concepts from the whiteboard to wireframes, through to hi fidelity design prototypes and rollout to clients. The focus of the job will be to assist the Product Owner & Business stakeholders in strategizing and developing a suite of applications for the PC, iPad & Windows 8 market.
- Work closely with the business to assess and optimize new and existing features
- Effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors for both mobile and web
- Own the end-to-end design process including all deliverables: user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements and navigation tools
- Scope design initiatives and manage work items
- Collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the value of proposed designs
- Develop UI specifications for development teams
- Test UIs
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Passion for excellence in design and user experience
- The ability to quickly turn around wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- Proficiency in a diverse set of software including the Adobe suite (Photoshop,
- Illustrator), OmniGraffle, Balsamiq or Azure… CSS/ HTML a plus...
- 5+ years of work experience in Interface Design & Interaction Design
- Experience with designing end-user, and/or web-based applications
- Degree in design or related work experience
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Effectiveness in working in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage and prioritize workload
Diligent offers a strong compensation and benefits package, including health vision, dental and 401k with a strong match.
Candidates MUST submit an online or digital portfolio of work demonstrating past experience including UI design solutions, along with your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer.