Job Board Powered by Behance
Motion Graphic Designer
Bluebeam Software has an immediate need for a Motion Graphic Designer to join our tight-knit Marketing team. The right candidate will have a mature design sensibility that focuses on expert color choice, strong compositions and professionally created assets. The right candidate will be able to tackle challenges head on and add their expertise to the position but also must also be willing to improve upon their skills every day; growing as a member of the team. This position will focus on motion graphics, video editing and digital advertising.
About what you’ll do:
- Support the Creative team by creating engaging motion graphics within the parameters of the Bluebeam brand.
- Use your creativity to introduce fresh new story-telling techniques that fit our unique style and provide support for existing campaigns.
- Participate in creative meetings and contribute ideas to the creative process of product marketing.
- 3-5 years as part of either a marketing team or a creative/media department
- Must be a reliable self-starter who demonstrates professionalism, emotional maturity and sound judgment.
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company!
- Must possess a thoughtful design eye with attention to detail
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator and familiarity with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design skills: color theory, composition, asset creation
- Strong foundation in traditional art and visual story-telling (pre-conceptualization, storyboarding, etc.)
- Familiarity with color correction and grading
- Sound editing a plus (Audition, Pro tools)
- Experience with 3D strongly desired
- Video production experience a plus
To see what it's like to work on the Bluebeam Marketing team, WATCH THIS! http://www.bluebeam.com/us/company/work-bluebeam-marketing.html
How to apply:
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following to (https://bluebeam-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=42):
- Cover Letter detailing why you’re a fit for this role
- Link to an electronic Portfolio (A “must have” in order to be considered!)
(Psst! Make sure you proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)