Job Board Powered by Behance
We are currently seeking for seasoned Visual Designers with extensive experience in web / mobile/ interactive / online / service design to join us in Palo Alto, CA.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You've experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
You will be responsible for bringing the bringing the wireframes & detailed interaction design alive by designing the visuals that will have the wow-effect for our clients’ new service or product. You will be working closely with our Interaction Designers and the client to understand the clients’ business environment, branding, product or service goals, competitive landscape and the overall UX vision and strategy we have created to design the wow-effect visuals. You don't just "paint the wires" but you can improve actual experience, ease of use and interacting with your awesome design skills. You love following visual design trends and your passion is to become the best.
- Work closely with the entire Design team to create the wow-effect visual designs
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different Design teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- Create style guides for clients’ products and services that other Designer team members can utilize and follow
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present visual designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- Simultaneously successfully work with various projects and clients
- +4 years of experience
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Visual design experience in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail