- Photography ServedProject Featured On:Photography Served — 5/23/12
- francesca guadagnini, 2012, for European Photography Festival (Reggio Emilia)
- I remember we were in a small pub with candles on the tables."Tell me, where would you like to live?"Someone knew exactly where, when and why, others didn't have a clue about it.
They took their time, and posed for me some days later.The creative ones loves cities, people and caos, others prefer quietness and silence.A small travel inside their brains, I enjoyed talking with them about their choices.
If I had been asked, I answered where my friends are.
- Martino, iOS programmer.He is a dear friend, I met him at University.Sometimes he steals my camera and takes strange pictures.His dreamland is Amsterdam.
- Michele, Foursquare superuser and Apple reseller.
I met him at University, he was the first person I talked with.
He is the most quiet person I've ever met.His dreamland is Iceland.
- Giacomo, departement head in a computer store.Hard gamer, romantic inside.
I met him at University, he is a pisces like me and we often share the same thoughts.His dreamland is a videogame.
- Marco, dj, creative.He loves cooking and tasty food, music, having tons of friends.His ideal job is to say "no" to ugly things and "yes" to awesomness.His dreamland is Berlin.
- Carolina, degree in ichthyology.We were in the same high school but never talked to each other.
She is a theater actress and a funny person.Her dreamland is Norway.
- Giulia, pharmacy student.She and Marco are the loveliest couple I've ever met.
I met her thanks to her boyfriend, who is a drummer.Her dreamland is Sydney.
- Tommaso, law student.I met him thanks to a magazine where we worked together.He is my boyfriend and I never know what to gift him for birthday.His dreamland is to rebuild his city after the earthquake.
- Paolo, iOs programmer.He loves music and concerts.Huge Apple fan, he is my housemate.His dreamland is the countryside.