- francesca guadagnini, 2012, for European Photography Festival (Reggio Emilia)
- I remember we were in a small pub with candles on the tables."Tell me, where would you like to live?"Someone knew exactly where, when and why, others didn't have a clue about it.
They took their time, and posed for me some days later.The creative ones loves cities, people and caos, others prefer quietness and silence.
- Martino, iOS programmer.He is a dear friend, I met him at University.Sometimes he steals my camera and takes strange pictures.His dreamland is Amsterdam.
- Michele, Foursquare superuser and Apple reseller.
I met him at University, he was the first person I talked with.
He is the most quiet person I've ever met.His dreamland is Iceland.
- Giacomo, departement head in a computer store.Hard gamer, romantic inside.
I met him at University, he is a pisces like me and we often share the same thoughts.His dreamland is a videogame.
- Marco, dj, creative.He loves cooking and tasty food, music, having tons of friends.His ideal job is to say "no" to ugly things and "yes" to awesomness.His dreamland is Berlin.
- Carolina, degree in ichthyology.We were in the same high school but never talked to each other.
She is a theater actress and a funny person.Her dreamland is Norway.
- Giulia, pharmacy student.She and Marco are the loveliest couple I've ever met.
I met her thanks to her boyfriend, who is a drummer.Her dreamland is Sydney.
- Tommaso, law student.I met him thanks to a magazine where we worked together.He is my boyfriend and I never know what to gift him for birthday.His dreamland is to rebuild his city after the earthquake.
- Paolo, iOs programmer.He loves music and concerts.Huge Apple fan, he is my housemate.His dreamland is the countryside.